FlySpeed Data Export
|Data extraction from direct connections,
|Data export to many popular office formats. See details|
|Simple and convenient graphical user interface|
|Exporting data from tables and views|
|Selecting fields to export and changing their order|
|Wide range of configuration options for each data format|
|High performance, low memory utilization, optimized for large databases|
|Multiprocessor systems optimization: Exporting data from several tables at a time|
|New: Portable installation is possible|
|Advanced data export options|
|Automatic saving of all settings made within a work session|
|Quick browsing and re-using of previously saved data export tasks|
|Easy sorting and filtration of exported data|
|Exporting data from custom SQL queries|
|New: Export multiple tables into one Excel file on different sheets|
|New: Splitting data to several files when exporting to CSV, RTF, HTML, Excel, Text and XML|
|Advanced automation features|
|Command-line tool to run export projects in a single click|
|Task Scheduler to automate your export jobs|
|COM Server to run the command line tool programmatically via OLE Automation|
|Ability to define parameters to export data from custom SQL queries|
|Command line tool allows you to specify query parameter values|
- Direct connection to MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL source databases.
- Direct connection to
MS Accesssource databases. *
- OLE DB and ODBC connection to PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, Informix, Sybase and other data sources. *
- Data extraction from desktop databases Paradox, FoxPro, dBase (DBF) through ODBC. *
- New: Exporting data using native Oracle Export and mysqldump utilities.
* Available in the Universal Edition only.
- Export to MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Export to CSV (Comma-separated values) files.
- Export to Text (Space delimited columns) files.
- Export to MS Word and RTF documents.
- New: Export to Open Document Text and Spreadsheet.
- New: Export to OpenXML format (readable by MS Excel 2007 and MS Word 2007).
- Export to XML files.
- Export to HTML web pages.
- Export to MS Access database.
- Export to dBase (DBF) tables.
- Exporting BLOB field values to files.