FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server
Different modes of database migration and data transfer
- Complete transfer of database tables structure and data from the source to the destination database servers.
- Transfer of selected database objects and schemas only.
- Transfer data into existing tables within the destination database.
- Transfer new/updated/deleted records only (single-sided data synchronization).
- Generation of an SQL script for future execution on the destination MS SQL Server.
Import database schema and data from any OLE DB or ODBC data source
- Import database structure and data from standalone database servers: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and other.
- Import database structure and data from desktop databases: Paradox, FoxPro, DBF.
- Import data from popular office formats (though ODBC driver): Excel, CSV, TXT.
- Direct import from MS Access databases, including correct image extraction from OLE BLOB fields.
- Full Unicode support.
High customization, full control over the migration process.
- Extracting full metadata information available (tables, fields, PK, FK and indices).
- Selecting source objects to extract metadata and to move data from.
- Full customization of the target database and objects.
- Quick filtration of transferred data.
- Wide range of SQL Script generation options.
- Ability to view and edit a generated SQL script.
- Full monitoring and control over the database generation process.
- Ability to stop when encountering an erroneous SQL statement, correct it and resume.
- Ability to rollback all changes in the database when error occurs during the data transfer.
- Ability to run additional SQL scripts before and after the import process.
- Ability to log the whole migration process.
Advanced features (available in Professional version only)
- Saving all current session settings to the project file for repeated use.
- New: Command-line tool to run data transfer projects in a single click.
- New: Task Scheduler to automate your data transfer tasks.
- New: COM Server to run the command line tool programmatically via OLE Automation.