Home → Active Query Builder - Query analysis and modification → Programmatic modification of SQL queries
2. Programmatic modification of SQL queries
- 2.1. How to add object to the query programmatically
- 2.2. How to change sorting, add filters, limits and aggregations to the query?
- 2.3. How to take additional actions after user has been added an object to the Design Pane?
- 2.4. How to add a join programmatically
- 2.5. How to define aliases programmatically
- 2.6. How to modify WHERE clause programmatically
- 2.7. How to rename a table in the query programmatically
- 2.8. How to insert DISTINCT keyword into a query
- 2.9. How to add TOP clause to MS SQL Server query
- 2.10. How to add LIMIT clause to MySQL query
- 2.11. How to add FETCH FIRST to DB2 query
- 2.12. How to add/check ROWNUM condition in Oracle query