Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Data Export
FlySpeed Data Export 3.1 is released.
April 24, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 3.1?
- The new FlySpeed Task Scheduler is added.
Now you'll be able to automate your export job easily using our scheduler.
- Data Export COM Server is made.
Ability to run the command-line tool programmatically via OLE Automation is added. Now you may call the FlySpeed Data Export from your applications written on C#, C++, Visual Basic, JScript, Delphi and many other languages that has support of COM technology.
You may find C# and Delphi examples in the installation package.
- MS SQL Server 2008 is supported now.
- Data Export to CSV: Ability to define comma (',') as a column delimiter is made.
- Data Export to Excel: Fixed bug with the "Export column names as captions" option that did not allow to export column headings.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Comments by Disqus: