Active Database Software News
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 2.4 is released
March 04, 2009
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL v. 2.4?
- Ability to create portable installations is made.
- Task Scheduler: Ability to run the task once at scheduled time is added.
- Ability to create scheduled task on saving a project is made.
- Now it is possible to provide username and password for ODBC connections.
- Other minor fixes and improvements are made.
Comments by Disqus: