Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 1.5 is released
October 11, 2007
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server v. 1.5?
- Ability to log the whole migration process is implemented.
- The new Global Options form is made.
- MS Access fileds of type MEMO, IMAGE are recognized correctly now in case of importing through the OLE DB provider.
- Indexes with identical names are processed correctly now.
- Default values of MS Access fields of type LOGICAL are converted automatically now.
- Fixed wrong indication of failed records in the Import Progress window.
- Fixed problems with referential integrity maintenance in some rare cases.
Comments by Disqus: