Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.9.1 is released.
March 15, 2011
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.9.1?
- Export to Open XML spreadsheet (Open Office, MS Excel 2007-2010) is made.
- The new button to Re-Format SQL Query text is added to the toolbar.
- The Save Query prompt is improved: now you may save the query with another name on closing it and apply "Save" or "Don't Save" answer to all unsaved queries.
- It is possible to browse for SQL Servers while changing the MS SQL Server conneciton type properties now.
- Preserving the original SQL text on loading it to the query builder instead of re-formatting is made.
- Switching between SELECT and other types of statements goes without asking now.
- Final changes made to the query builder's query column list are applied to the query before it's execution now.
- Showing the error instead of creating new database is made on trying to open unexisting SQLite database file.
- Ability to hide Data Grid columns is restored.
- Minor bug fixes are made.