Active Database Software News
FlySpeed DB Migrate
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.2 is released
September 29, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server v. 2.2?
- The new option "Rollback on error" is added to rollback all changes in the database when error occurs during the data transfer.
- The "Generate DROP statements for tables" option now takes account of dependencies between dropped tables.
- Code optimization is made. Data transfer speed might be increased up to 15 percent.
- The new "File"|"Pause Task Scheduler" option is added to freeze Task Scheduler during the wizard session. (Professional version only)
- Fixed option "Write failed SQL statement to log file".
- Foreign key indexes were doubled in some cases. Fixed now
- Several minor bug fixes are made.
Comments by Disqus: