Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed Data Export 2.1 is released
January 24, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 2.1?
- Ability to define Username and Password was added for ODBC data sources.
- The new "Delete files if exist" option that affects on all export files was added at the third step of the wizard.
- Fixed the "Drop tables if exist" option for MS Access.
- Fixed problem with loading of several orderly loaded Data Export projects.
- Data export speed might be displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
Comments by Disqus: