Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Data Export
FlySpeed Data Export 4.2 is released.
July 14, 2009
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 4.2?
- Ability to split data to several files is made when exporting data to CSV, RTF, HTML, Excel, Text and XML.
- Now it's possible to save data export log file into the text file.
- The "Out of memory" error is fixed on exporting very large tables from MS SQL Server.
- MySQL version is taken into account now on options generation to export data using mysqldump.exe
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements are made.
Comments by Disqus: