Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 3.0 Beta is released.
June 09, 2014
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.0 Beta since version 2.10?
- Visual query layout and query execution history are saved between work sessions now.
- Table data can be browsed and edited without building a query.
- Multiple records deletion is possible now.
- Copying and pasting single cell data without entering into the cell data edit mode.
- The problem on opening a query before the metadata is completely loaded is fixed now.
- Query execution and data export cancellation is funcioning properly in all the cases now.
- Timestamp and Date parameters are fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements are made.
More to come in the final version:
- Advanced data filtration control.
- Ability to group objects by schema in the Database Explorer.
- Optional placement of the SQL text editor on a separate tab.
Your bug reports and suggestions are welcome. We'll be grateful for any feedback about the new version.
Latest version of the 2.10 branch can downloaded here: [Download FlySpeed SQL Query 126.96.36.199].» Back to FlySpeed SQL Query news
Comments by Disqus: