Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 3.2 is released.
March 24, 2015
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.2 since version 3.1?
- The new visual control is added above the data grid to allow for adding filters and appying them to result dataset.
- Ability to sort connections alphabetically in the Database Explorer is made.
- Ability to display queries saved in connections without establishing database connection is made.
As usual, we'll be grateful for all your suggestions, ideas and bug reports, so please don't hesitate to send them to us.
The previous version 184.108.40.206 can be downloaded here.
This year we're going to release the Professional version of FlySpeed SQL Query which can give a plenty of new options to make data management more user-friendly and productive. Active subscribers of the current version will get the professional version for free upon request, but the subscription price will be up. Be quick to prolong the subscription at the previous prices! Note that you can prolong the subscription before the end of the previous period. Anyway the subscription will be prolonged for the chosen period starting from the previous subscription expiration date.
There are only some options which we're going to add this year:
- Execution of SQL scripts.
- Improved code completion in the SQL text editor.
- Improved user interface to define filters for result data. Done!
The Professional version will additionally introduce the following features:
- Using queries saved in connection as data sources for the new ones (like if they were database views).
- Creation of master-detail reports with ability to apply different report styles.
- Saving reports and export tasks directly in the Database Explorer.
Comments by Disqus: