Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Data Export
FlySpeed Data Export 5.5 is released.
October 25, 2013
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 5.5?
- Support for MS SQL Server 2012 is added.
- Task Scheduler Service now works correctly with Windows 8.
- The problem with occasional crashing on Windows 8 is fixed now.
- The new 'Export Timeout' option is added to the Performance Options tab on the 6th step.
- Some forms were positioned incorrectly on systems with two or more displays.
- SQL Server authentication didn't work in the Console Application. Fixed now.
- The bug with export of complex queries to text format is fixed.
- The problem with reboot of the Task Scheduler is solved.
Comments by Disqus: