Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.0 is out!
May 10, 2008
We're glad to announce the new major version of FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server v. 2.0?
- Command line tool to automate data export process.
- The new FlySpeed Task Scheduler is added.
Now you'll be able to automate your export job easily using our scheduler.
- DB Migrate COM Server is made.
Ability to run the command-line tool programmatically via OLE Automation is added. Now you may call the FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server from your applications written on C#, C++, Visual Basic, JScript, Delphi and many other languages that has support of COM technology.
You may find C# and Delphi examples in the installation package.
- MS SQL Server 2008 is supported now.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Comments by Disqus: