Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.0 is out!
June 16, 2008
We're glad to announce the new major version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.0?
- Export data to Excel, CSV, Text and XML files is implemented.
- Ability to drag previously saved queries to the query builder and use them as derived tables for the new queries.
- A new toolbar is made at the query builder columns grid to ease query column manipulations.
- New icon set is used, thanks to Mark James at www.famfamfam.com.
- All property pages are re-inspected. New options are added, unused options are removed.
- Fixed problem with connection to Informix databases.
- Many other minor improvements and bugfixes are made.
Comments by Disqus: