Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 1.2.5 is released
May 08, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 1.2.5?
- Now the tool prompts for query parameter values instead of rising the error.
- The Connection Properties dialog and the New Connection wizard are re-designed.
- Now its possible to specify connection and command timeouts for ADO connection.
- Ability to specify default database for MySQL and MS SQL Server connections is added.
- Database server auto detection is implemented in case of generic ADO connection.
- All of visual query builder's dialogs and controls are Unicode-compatible now.
- Execution of any other than SELECT statements is possible now.
- Other minor bugs are fixed.
Comments by Disqus: