Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.4 is released
December 10, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.4?
- Ability to export data to HTML is made.
- Now it is possible to reorder connections in the Connections tree by gragging them up and down.
- An option to disable ActiveDBSoft news checking and displaying at startup is made.
- The display "About..." dialog displays free updates expiration date now.
- Support of Oracle 11g and Informix 11 is added.
- Oracle Unicode strings displaying is fixed.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Comments by Disqus: