Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed Data Export 4.0 is out!
February 13, 2009
We're glad to announce the new major version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 4.0?
- Support of OpenXML Format (MS Excel 2007 and MS Word 2007) is made.
- Export data to Open Document Text and Open Document Spreadsheet formats is made.
- The possibility to create portable installations is added.
- Data export through the Oracle Export utility is possible (For Oracle databases only).
- Data export through the mysqldump utility is possible (for MySQL databases only).
- Ability to schedule export task from the wizard is added.
- Custom data sorting made easier using wizard interface.
- Creation of schema definition file (.xsd) when exporting to XML is made.
- Ability to save default format settings is made.
- Other minor improvements are implemented.
Comments by Disqus: