Active Database Software News
End-user database tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.9.3 is released.
June 03, 2011
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.9.3?
- Ability to query FoxPro *.DBF files directly, without an intermediate layer (OLE DB Provider or ODBC Driver) is made. Use the new "FoxPro (*.DBF Files)" connection type to get direct access to these files.
- Automatic set of aliases for the same named columns is made. A message is shown if the user defines columns with same names.
- The tool proposes to save settings to the user's Application Data folder if failed to switch to the Portable Mode, i.e. to save settings to the program installation folder due to insufficient rights.
- The "Show visual query builder by default" and the "Word wrap" SQL formatting options are fixed.
- The "Save password" setting was not restored in Mysql connection properties. Fixed now.
- Second instance crashed if opened without command line parameters. Fixed now.
- Comments were lost in SQL text even if the Query Builder is hidden. Fixed now.
Comments by Disqus: