Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL 1.1 is out
June 05, 2007
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed DB Migrate to MySQL v. 1.1?
- Now you can use File Data Source Name (File DSN) to connect to a source database using ODBC driver.
- The Create New ODBC Data Source Wizard is added.
- Utility code is optimized, work speed is increased.
- The Recent List is added for the Project files.
- The new option 'Quote identifiers' is added. If this option is enabled, names in the MySQL database script are qouted within the '`' characters and aren't quoted if disabled.
- The Project files were loaded very slow. Fixed now.
- Other small improvements and bugfixes.
Comments by Disqus: