Active Database Software News
End-user database tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.9.6 is released.
August 29, 2012
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query since v. 2.9.5?
- Ability to limit the number of fetched records is made.
- The toolbar is made to browse and switch query windows with ease.
- Data sorting, columns order and visibility are applied to the data export now.
- Boolean fields are displayed as checkboxes in the Data grid now.
- Now it's possible to use DSA authentication algorithm for SSH tunneling.
- Now it's possible to edit sub-query text independently of the main query. The new button is added to the Query Builder tab toolbar to set this mode on.
- Now it is possible to setup data formats for the data grid. The appropriate button is added to the Data tab toolbar.
- The status bar is added to the query window to display query execution time and number of fetched records.
- Now connection properties can be saved independently from the rest of the stored properties in the program installation folder. Modification of these settings will result in UAC prompt in Windows Vista and 7. This might be useful if you want to deny modification of connection properties for the users with limited rights. To switch to this mode, install the application in normal (not portable) mode and switch to the Portable mode in the Program Settings dialog.
- Ability to check for updates and update the application automatically is made.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements are made.
Comments by Disqus: