Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.3 is released
September 05, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.3?
- The result data may be shown with grid lines or with alternate row coloring now. The new option "Data grid style" is added.
- Building of queries with grouping is easier now with automatic setting of "Output" and "Grouping" check boxes.
- The "Syntax provider is not specified" error is fixed. Anyway, we recommend everybody to open the database connection prior to opening a query.
- Error reporting is improved. The call stack will be shown in reports now.
- Fixed problem with displaying of Unicode data for MySQL database server.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Comments by Disqus: