Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 3.2.5 is released.
June 18, 2015
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.2.5 since version 3.2?
- Multiple rows selection in the Query Columns Grid is made to allow for easy query columns re-ordering in the Query Builder.
- Filters and sortings applied on the Data tab are preserved after re-executing the query or refreshing a dataset.
- Metadata retrieval and SQL execution performance is improved.
- PostgreSQL: Materialized views are shown in the Database Explorer.
- Query Parameter Values form now supports Time and Timestamp values.
- The new option to show the Data Filter Bar by default is made.
- The Aggregate column is moved closer to the Grouping column in Visual Query Builder's Query Columns Grid.
- User name is now requested among with a database password if it's not specified in connection properties.
- Cancellation of SQL query execution doesn't freeze the tool.
- The bug with not saving password for Firebird and InterBase is fixed.
- Collation can be set for Advantage DB connections now.
- Incremental search in the Lookup Data Grid is fixed.
As usual, we'll be grateful for all your suggestions, ideas and bug reports, so please don't hesitate to send them to us.» Back to FlySpeed Database Tools news
Comments by Disqus: