Active Database Software News
FlySpeed DB Migrate
FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server 2.3 is released
November 13, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed DB Migrate to SQL Server v. 2.3?
- Ability to define filters for the source data is added.
- Database objects are grouped by Schema now.
- Bacth processing is made for setting Import mode on the step 6 through the context menu.
- Counters at the last step might not be updated properly. Fixed now.
- Other minor bug fixes are made.
Comments by Disqus: