Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed Data Export 5.0 is out!
March 10, 2010
We're glad to announce the new major version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 5.0?
Several UI improvements are made for quicker browsing and easier working with data export projects:
- Ability to preview export project summary in the Open Data Export Project dialog is made.
- Bypassing of any number of steps of the wizard on loading a project is possible now.
- Now you may open a data export project at any step of the wizard.
Other improvements are made:
- Exporting data having limited Oracle user account is possible now.
- Now you may export data from AcuCobol and Pervasive DB 10 databases.
- Other adjustments and bug fixes are made.
Another good news is that the trial version is fully functional now. Moreover, it allows you to export your data (with fewer configuration options in less convenient way) even if the trial period has already expired.» Back to FlySpeed Database Tools news
Comments by Disqus: