FlySpeed SQL Query History
- June 24, 2013
= A workaround is made to work with Netezza database using PostgreSQL connection type. - Other minor bug fixes are made.
- May 13, 2013
- Executing a query with the Ctrl key pressed (by clicking the Execute button or by pressing the F5 or F9 keys) instructs to return resultset for a command even it is not treated as a valid SELECT statement due to presence of leading DECLARE or SET or any other SQL statements. - Few SQL syntax fixes are made.
- April 12, 2013
+ Command and connection timeout options are added for MySQL connections. - SQL formatting options for Join conditions works now. - Zooming in Print preview works now. - DB2 connection without alias definition is possible now. - SQL parsing and generation fixes are made. - Few minor bugs are fixed.
- March 15, 2013
- Sorting is fixed once again. - The error on trying to filter by unique identifier field is fixed now. - Other minor bug fixes are made.
- March 06, 2013
- Sorting and filtration is fixed for some database servers.
- February 27, 2013
= Now it's possible to sort and filter result data by almost each grid column (excluding those that were defined via complex SQL expression without alias). + The collapse/expand button is added to each datasource on the viaual query builder's diagram pane. + The "Add new Union Sub-Query" (+) button is added to the Union navigation bar. + Now it's possible to highlight even rows of the visual query builder's Query Columns Grid with alternate background color. + The new options are added to take control over the new features.
- February 08, 2013
- The bug with not saving print preview settings is fixed. - The bug with applying limits for DB2 databases is fixed. - The bug with Sybase ASE server autodetection is fixed. - Result query data of FoxPro (DBF) and Advantage DB connections were always in Read-only mode. Fixed now.
- February 03, 2013
+ Support of Teradata SQL Syntax is added. Use the new syntax with generic ADO and ODBC connection types. - Minor bug fixes are made.
- November 19, 2012
= Binary(16) field values are displayed as GUIDs now. = Unregistration of Portable version is possible now. + SQL parser is speeded up. + MS SQL Server 2012: Support of ROW and RANGE clauses in OVER expression is made.
- November 09, 2012
- Result dataset limits are not applied now if a query already contains such limitations. - High CPU loading on the Data tab is eliminated. - Query Builder: Calculation of optimal datasource height is fixed. - Other minor bugfixes are made.