FlySpeed SQL Query History
- October 30, 2013
- Some bug fixes are made.
- October 14, 2013
+ Keyboard shortcuts are added to the Save Query prompt window. - Fixed bug with showing of existing field values list in the Filter toolbar if some filters are already applied. - Other minor bugfixes are made.
- October 11, 2013
+ The new option for PostgreSQL connection type is added to specify location of the PostrgeSQL client library (libpq.dll). It can be found on the Advanced tab of the Connection Properties dialog.
- October 10, 2013
+ Minor improvements in the Add Linked Objects menu are made. = PostgreSQL client libraries are replaced. - Minor bugs are fixed.
- October 08, 2013
- The bug with incorrect password saving for new connections is fixed. - The Server version setting was not saved for some connection types. Fixed now. - Other minor bug fixes are made.
- October 07, 2013
- The "ORA-01017: invalid username/password" error on re-connecting after the program restart is fixed. - The "Driver ID is not defined." error on browsing for default database is fixed.
- October 06, 2013
- MySQL: The "No database selected" error is fixed.
- October 05, 2013
- The "Stream read error" is fixed.
- October 04, 2013
+ Ability to encode database and SSH passwords stored in settings with the Master password is made. Use the "Connection" - "Set Master Password" command in main menu for this purpose. + The new button is now shown at the right of the focused datasource on Design pane to allow easy adding of linked objects to the query. + Query layout is now preserved after parsing of the modified query. + Algorithm of automatic objects placement on the diagram pane is improved. = PostgreSQL connection library is updated. - The "Show SQL query text" report generation option works now. - Other minor fixes and improvements are made.
- June 27, 2013
- Recently introduced bug that led to emptiness of field lists in visual query builder is fixed now.