- December 16, 2016
+ Visual Query Builder: The new dialog that lets edit SQL expressions and
conditions in the Query Columns Grid in a multiline text editor with code
completion and syntax highlighting has been added.
You can open it by clicking the Ellipsis button in the Expression and
Criteria column cells of the Query Columns Grid.
- The bug with incorrect switching from the SQL Query Text tab to the
Query Builder tab when only part of the query text was displayed in
the sub-query text editor has been fixed.
- Minor SQL syntax fixes have been made.
- December 04, 2016
- The bug with incorrect parsing of queries with aggregate functions
introduced in the version 184.108.40.206 is fixed.
- December 02, 2016
- The "WSAGetLastError" error message on reconnecting after SSH connection
timed out has been fixed.
- The "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error on executing a
query has been fixed.
- List of valid identifiers has been corrected.
- Minor bug fixes have been made.
- November 22, 2016
- The "Driver ID is not defined." error when connecting to ODBC datasource
introduced in the previous build has been fixed.
- November 21, 2016
+ The new Teradata connection type has been added.
+ Scrolling by mouse wheel is possible now in the drop-down list of
Expression cell editor in the Visual Query Builder's columns grid.
+ Line numbers gutter can be shown now in the SQL Text Editor.
= MySQL SSH connection timeout is set equal to the Login timeout setting.
= User SQL formatting is now kept on switching from the SQL Text Editor to
the Visual Query Builder on the Query Builder tab.
- The bug with Excel sheet names with the '$' sign has been fixed.
- November 14, 2016
+ The new bar has been added to the Sub-query Preview tab to display the
total number of records returned by this subquery.
+ Descriptions are now shown in hints for the nodes of Database Explorer.
+ Ability to show descriptions for fields in the datasource field lists
on the Design Pane has been added. The "Object fields list view style"
option on the "Query Builder" - "Design Pane" tab of the Program
Options dialog lets tune this option.
+ It is now possible to cancel sorting by a column in the data grid by
clicking on the column header with the Ctrl or Shift key pressed.
+ The new option to automatically fit the width of a newly added
datasource by its content (field name and type) has been added to the
Program Options dialog on the "Query Builder" - "Design Pane" tab.
+ The new option to define the default value to limit the number of rows
visible at a time has been added to the Advanced tab of the Connection
= The Query Info tab now displays native data type names and sizes where
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements in the Query Builder and the SQL
Text Editor tabs of the Query window have been made.
- November 02, 2016
- Hang after data export to .xslx has been fixed.
= Cursor positioning on selecting text with the mouse has been improved.
- October 29, 2016
+ The Search and Replace functionality in the SQL Text Editor has been
improved: highlighting of all found occurrences of text, ability to
continue the search from the beginning, ability to search only in
selected text, a progress bar on replacing multiple fragments have been
- The bug with sorting in the Data grid by a column, which alias is equal to
the field name has been fixed.
+ PostgreSQL: Support for custom aggregate functions has been added.
- PostgreSQL: Date/time parts have been added to the list of valid identifiers.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR(n) parser ambiguity has been fixed.
- MS SQL Server: CHAR and NCHAR, ROW and ROWS are added to the list of valid
- Firebird: The simple form of the TRIM function is supported now.
- Oracle: Special form of the TRIM function is supported now.
- September 07, 2016
= Date format in SQL text for AdvantageDB and FoxPro (DBF files) has been
changed to "MM/dd/ccyy" (default).
= Cancellation of record editing should be confirmed now.
= Minor improvements in data editing in the grid are made.
SQL Text Editor:
- The bug with suggestion list being displayed above the Query Builder
window on different tabs is fixed now.
= Minor improvements in the logic of displaying of suggestion list window
= The "Search again"(F3) shortcut works now even if the Search dialog has
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes are made.
- August 02, 2016
- Ctrl-C shortcut had stopped working to copy selected records in the
Data Grid after copying a value in the grid inplace cell editor.
= Values of BCD data type are formatted now according to the Grid
numeric data format settings now.
- Visual query builder now parses fine SQL queries with grouping by
integer indexes of columns.