FlySpeed SQL Query History
- April 14, 2017
- Problems with metadata retrieval from DB2 iSeries have been fixed. - Few minor bugfixes have been made.
- April 12, 2017
- The bug with restoring filters for DateTime fields has been fixed. - The tool is now operable on Windows Server 2016. - PostgreSQL: Execution of SQL scripts with temporary tables has been fixed. - Minor bugs have been fixed.
- April 05, 2017
- The bug with opening the tool in Portable mode has been fixed. - The bug with unwanted prompts to save connection properties while working in the Mixed mode has been fixed.
- April 04, 2017
- Several bugs have been fixed.
- March 30, 2017
+ Command timeout setting has been added for PostgreSQL connections. - Several bugs have been fixed.
- March 29, 2017
- Some memory leaks have been eliminated. - Bug reports sending has been fixed.
- March 28, 2017
+ Ability to display detail data sets below the data grid has been made. Users can select detail datasets to display according to the foreign keys or by specifying corresponding fields between the master and detail tables manually. It is possible now to define two levels of details. + Data view configuration is now saved between work sessions. + Now it's possible to define several SQL formatting schemes and to switch between them quickly right in the query builder window. The button to switch scheme can be found on the Query Builder tab at the right of the SQL text editor. + Data filter builder has been improved. The new "in list" and "not in list" operators have been added. The ability to look up for referenced table or distinct values for a column has been made. + SSH connection to Oracle databases has been implemented. + SSH authentication using key files is possible now. + Oracle: Prompt to change the password on expiring is displayed now. + The new popup menu on Data Grid column headers allows hiding of column and sorting by it. = SQL Text Editor suggestion list and autocompletion have been improved. = Multiline SQL Expression Editor look has been improved. + PostgreSQL: New object types are displayed in the Database Explorer now: materialized views, TOAST tables, and foreign tables. - Minor SQL parsing improvements for Oracle, MySql, Firebird and IBM DB2 have been made. = Lots of other bugfixes and minor improvements have been made.
- December 16, 2016
+ Visual Query Builder: The new dialog that lets edit SQL expressions and conditions in the Query Columns Grid in a multiline text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting has been added. You can open it by clicking the Ellipsis button in the Expression and Criteria column cells of the Query Columns Grid. - The bug with incorrect switching from the SQL Query Text tab to the Query Builder tab when only part of the query text was displayed in the sub-query text editor has been fixed. - Minor SQL syntax fixes have been made.
- December 04, 2016
- The bug with incorrect parsing of queries with aggregate functions introduced in the version 18.104.22.168 is fixed.
- December 02, 2016
- The "WSAGetLastError" error message on reconnecting after SSH connection timed out has been fixed. - The "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error on executing a query has been fixed. - List of valid identifiers has been corrected. - Minor bug fixes have been made.