Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.7 is released.
March 19, 2010
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.7?
- Many bug fixes are made.
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, Generic ODBC connections are rebuilt with better data access components.
- SQLite direct access is added.
- Data Grid is completely remaked.
- Numerous improvements in SQL parsing are made.
- Ability to build queries with Common Table Expressions visually is implemented.
- Other minor improvements are made.
Comments by Disqus: