Active Database Software News
End-user database tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.9 is released.
February 24, 2011
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.9?
- SQL Queries with Common Table Expressions (CTE) can be built visually now.
- Ability to edit BLOB fields in various formats (HTML, RTF, browse and load images, etc.)
- Ability to edit data in the Form View. This will ease editing of MEMO fields.
- Ability to calculate totals in the Grid View.
- Ability to review the SQL History and get back to any previously executed query.
- Ability to change physical folder to store queries "in connection".
- Many minor usability and SQL syntax impovements are made.
- Minor bug fixes are made.