FlySpeed SQL Query
|Current version Previous versions|
|FlySpeed SQL Query (Desktop/Portable)||126.96.36.199||Jul 05, 2015||15.20 MB||Download now!|
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.2.5 since version 3.2?
- Multiple rows selection in the Query Columns Grid is made to allow for easy query columns re-ordering in the Query Builder.
- Filters and sortings applied on the Data tab are preserved after re-executing the query or refreshing a dataset.
- Metadata retrieval and SQL execution performance is improved.
- PostgreSQL: Materialized views are shown in the Database Explorer.
- Query Parameter Values form now supports Time and Timestamp values.
- The new option to show the Data Filter Bar by default is made.
- The Aggregate column is moved closer to the Grouping column in Visual Query Builder's Query Columns Grid.
- User name is now requested among with a database password if it's not specified in connection properties.
- Cancellation of SQL query execution doesn't freeze the tool.
- The bug with not saving password for Firebird and InterBase is fixed.
- Collation can be set for Advantage DB connections now.
- Incremental search in the Lookup Data Grid is fixed.