FlySpeed SQL Query
|Current version Previous versions|
|FlySpeed SQL Query (Desktop/Portable)||184.108.40.206||Dec 02, 2016||16.27 MB||Download now!|
What are the main changes in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.3.3 since version 3.3?
- Native connection to Teradata has been made.
- The Search and Replace functionality in the SQL Text Editor has been improved.
- Lots of bug fixes and minor improvements in the SQL Text Editor have been made.
- The total number of records returned by sub-query can be counted on the Preview tab.
- Ability to show descriptions for fields in the Visual Query Builder has been added.
- Descriptions are now shown in hints for the nodes of the Database Explorer tree.
- The new SQL Text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting has been implemented.
- Ability to preview SQL query sample while tuning SQL formatting options has been added.
- Non-select queries are opened on the SQL Text tab by default.
- Opening data views with thousands of columns is performed times faster now.
- Parameters used in SQL expressions can be turned off separately in the Query Parameter Values dialog.
- Tab character has been added to the list of separators for data export to CSV files (Tab Separated Values).
- Query Column List Control in Visual Query Builder now always displays the "Delete row" button
- Parsing and autocorrection of unquoted string literals, date constants and enumerations typed in the Criteria column cells of the Visual Query Builder have been improved.