FlySpeed SQL Query
Free SQL query tool for any database
FlySpeed SQL Query is a simple and fast SQL query tool for most of today's popular databases. It was primarily designed to meet the everyday needs of ordinary database users who need to work with data first and foremost, rather than to design databases. It enables you to build queries on many different database servers without needing deep knowledge of SQL syntax and to work with data fast and easy.
The FlySpeed SQL Query tool facilitates the process of building SQL by letting you quickly drag and drop tables to create queries, from simple to complex, and combine visual query building with direct SQL text editing.
The FlySpeed SQL Query tool combines a powerful means of working with SQL queries, high-speed data retrieval, and one-click data export and printing to make your work with data more productive than ever before!
Handy for professionals and a must-have to newbies, the FlySpeed Database Query Tool is free to use without printing and exporting capabilities.
|FlySpeed SQL Query is available in the following versions:|
|FlySpeed SQL Query - Standard (Free) version||Download now||Buy now|
FlySpeed SQL Query Tool Key Features
- Windows OS support from 98 to Windows 8, including Server and 64-bit versions.
- Native connection to most popular database servers.
- Easy-to-use visual query builder to build even complex SQL queries.
- SQL Editor with code completion and syntax highlight.
- High-speed data retrieval, quick data manipulations.
- Exporting data to Excel, Text, CSV and XML files. *
- Printing data and exporting to PDF format. *
- Full Unicode support.
- Portable installation to work from a USB Flash drive.
- Full feature list...
FlySpeed Database Query Tool supports the following databases
- Full support of SQL syntax for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Jet 4 (MS Access, MS Excel), PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQLite databases.
- Support of the other ANSI SQL/92, SQL/89 and SQL/2003 compatible database servers such as Teradata, Netezza and desktop databases (Paradox, FoxPro, dBase (DBF)).
- Native connection to Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, InterBase/Firebird databases.
- Connection to any other database via ADO or ODBC driver.
Thanks to Mark James for his Silk icon set available at www.famfamfam.com.
Have a look at Active Query Builder, the leading solution for SQL query building, parsing, analysis and modification. Available in Java, .NET, ActiveX and Delphi (VCL) development environments.