FlySpeed SQL Query
Free SQL query tool for any database
If you are looking for a suitable tool to work with data and SQL queries, FlySpeed SQL Query is what you need. This Windows application works with all popular database servers, desktop databases and office file formats (CSV, Excel). It allows you to find, browse and edit data in your database in the form of grid or via the customizable form view, and so your work with data becomes easy more than ever.
The visual query designer lets both build new SQL queries and represent off-the-shelf queries visually making the SQL query analysis and modification much simpler. Using FlySpeed SQL Query you can build parameterized queries, browse data from linked tables via foreign keys.
Your queries will be saved among with connection to database right beside the database objects tree and so you'll be able to continue your work from the point where you stopped last time. The history of SQL query execution is saved automatically; all the data representation settings made during the work session will be restored next time you start FlySpeed SQL Query.
All of the features described above are available in fully functional Free version! The paid version of FlySpeed SQL Query lets export data to many popular office formats such as CSV, MS Excel, Text, HTML and XML and it also lets print data and save reports in PDF.
The Portable version will allow you to have your database connection settings and queries always at hand. Install FlySpeed SQL Query to your cloud folder, network or portable drive and get access to your data from all of your workstations.
Handy for professionals and a must-have to newbies, FlySpeed Database Query Tools are the best choice to make your work with data and SQL queries more productive than ever before!
|FlySpeed SQL Query is available in the following versions:|
|FlySpeed SQL Query - Standard/Portable/Free version||Download now||Buy now|
Have some questions or suggestions? Need assistance? Click the feedback tab on the left!
Get your database job done fast with FlySpeed SQL Query:
- Get connected to most popular database servers natively or using ODBC and OLE DB.
- Browse and edit data from tables and queries in the grid or using the customizable form view.
- Instantly find, sort and filter data, get totals in a few clicks.
- Design SQL queries visually without knowledge of SQL language.
- Analyse complex SQL queries by representing them visually.
- Instantly see the data returned by any sub-query.
- Edit SQL queries via the professional editor with code completion and syntax highlight.
- Have your queries at hand by saving them among with the database connection.
- Get your SQL query execution history and data browsing settings saved between work sessions.
- Export data to Excel, Text, CSV, HTML and XML files. *
- Print data and save it to PDF format. *
- Work in any Windows OS from 98 to Windows 10. (incl. Server and 64-bit versions)
- Full feature list...
FlySpeed Database Query Tool was successfully tested with the following databases
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Jet 4 Engine: MS Access, MS Excel *
- IBM DB2 (Universal, AS/400)
- Sybase ASA, ASE
- Advantage DB
- Pervasive PSQL
- DBF files (Paradox, FoxPro, dBase).
Thanks to Mark James for his Silk icon set available at www.famfamfam.com.
Have a look at Active Query Builder, the leading solution for SQL query building, parsing, analysis and modification. Available in Java, .NET, ActiveX and Delphi (VCL) development environments.