Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.10 is released.
October 04, 2013
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 2.10 since version 2.9.7?
- Ability to encode database and SSH passwords stored in settings with the Master password is made. Use the "Connection" - "Set Master Password" command in main menu for this purpose.
- Visual Query Builder: The new button is now shown at the right of the focused datasource on Design pane to allow easy adding of linked objects to the query.
- Visual Query Builder: Query layout is now preserved after parsing of the modified query.
- Visual Query Builder: Algorithm of automatic objects placement on the diagram pane is improved.
- Executing a query with the Ctrl key pressed (by clicking the Execute button or by pressing the F5 or F9 keys) instructs to return resultset for a command even it is not treated as a valid SELECT statement due to presence of leading DECLARE or SET or any other SQL statements.
- PostgreSQL connection library is updated.
- Command and connection timeout options are added for MySQL connections.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements are made.
Comments by Disqus: