Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed Data Export 3.2 is released.
June 05, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed Data Export. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in FlySpeed Data Export v. 3.2?
- The new "BLOB to Files" type of data export is added.
Now you may save your BLOB field values to separate files. For example, you may extract all pictures saved in a BLOB field to the specified folder in a few simple steps.
- Direct data export from MS Access source databases is implemented.
- Ability to generate pipe delimited CSV files is added.
- An option is made to create a shortcut on the Desktop to run the previously saved Data Export project automatically using the Command-line tool.
- A few minor bug fixes are made.
Comments by Disqus: