Active Database Software News
FlySpeed SQL Query
FlySpeed SQL Query 2.2 is released
August 01, 2008
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available for download at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query v. 2.2?
- Field types are shown at the Query building area now. The new option "Object field list view style" is added to setup displaying of field types.
- Objects were sorted alphabetically in descending order. Fixed now.
- CPU usage was non-zero in idle. Fixed now.
- Minor fixes in MySQL parser were made.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Comments by Disqus: