Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 3.0.2 is released.
October 15, 2014
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.0.2 since version 3.0 Beta?
- The new options to group objects in the Database Explorer by schema and object type, to hide system objects, and to expand grouping nodes on connecting are added to the Advanced tab of Connection Properties dialog.
- The new "Autofit columns to window" and "Autofit columns by content" buttons are added to the Data grid toolbar.
- The new general options are added to control behavior on double-click on database objects and saved queries in the Database Explorer.
- The new option is added to sort fields in datasources on Design area of Visual Query Builder.
- The new option is added to control docking of the Query Windows toolbar to toolbar of the main window.
- Drag-n-drop of objects, fields and saved queries to the SQL text editor is possible now.
- Query Windows toolbar is improved.
- The Ctrl+W shortcut is added to close current MDI child window.
- Fonts in Visual Query Builder are scaled correctly now.
- Better resolving of column naming conflicts is made.
- Alises are assigned to unnamed columns automatically now.
- Field Type column is added in the Expressions query statistics grid.
- Hints for connections are shown in the Database Explorer.
- Column widths are corrected on exporting data to XLS and XSLX.
- MySQL: Time values greater than 24 hours are displayed correctly now.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements are made.
Comments by Disqus: