Active Database Software News
FlySpeed Database Tools
FlySpeed SQL Query 3.3 is released.
June 06, 2016
We're glad to announce the new minor version of FlySpeed SQL Query. The new version is available at the download page.
What's new in the FlySpeed SQL Query 3.3 since version 3.2.5?
- The new SQL Text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting is made.
- General changes and improvements:
- Ability to preview SQL query sample while tuning SQL formatting options is added.
- Polish localization is added. Thanks to Witek Szczypka for this translation!
- Non-select queries are opened on the SQL Text tab by default.
- Opening data views with thousands of columns is performed times faster now.
- An option to force resultset retrieval on executing non-SELECT queries is made visible through the drop-down menu of Execute toolbar button.
- Parameters used in SQL expressions can be turned off separately in the Query Parameter Values dialog.
- Tab character is added to the list of separators for data export to CSV files.
- The new option not to quote text fields in exported CSV files is added.
- Visual Query Builder improvements:
- Design Pane: Aggregated fields are checked now in Datasource controls.
- The TAB key behaviour in the last column of Select List is corrected.
- Query Column List Control now always displays the "Delete row" button.
- Fitting of the Query Column List's column width on double clicking on the column splitter is made.
- Parsing and autocorrection of unquoted string literals, date constants and enumerations typed in the Criteria column cells is improved.
As usual, we'll be grateful for all your suggestions, ideas and bug reports, so please don't hesitate to send them to us.» Back to FlySpeed Database Tools news
Comments by Disqus: