FlySpeed Data Export
FlySpeed Data Export Help
FlySpeed Data Export is the universal tool to export your data from databases and other data sources quickly and easily.
The tool is able to connect to almost any data source, including all the latest versions of database servers and desktop databases, and export data to the most-popular office formats.
Being originally designed for multiprocessor environment, FlySpeed Data Export achieves the highest transfer rates while working at modern multi-core systems.
FlySpeed Data Export is able to save all export parameters to a file, thus allowing you to repeat the export process in a few mouse clicks. The command line tool and the Task Scheduler let you automate export processes.
- Simple and convenient graphical user interface.
- Data export from Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL Server databases via direct connection.
- Data export from PostgreSQL, Firebird, DB2, Sybase, Informix, dBASE databases and any other ODBC or OLE DB compatible data sources.
- Data export to MS Excel, CSV, Text, MS Word, MS Access, HTML, XML, RTF, DBF and Open Office formats.
- Exporting data from database tables, views and custom SQL queries.
- Exporting data using native Oracle Export and mysqldump utilities.
- Exporting database BLOB field values to files.
- Easy sorting and filtration of exported data.
- Wide range of configuration options for each data format.
- High performance, low memory utilization, optimized for large databases.
- Running data transfer tasks in one click using the Command-line tool.
- Full automation of data export with the Task Scheduler and OLE Automation.
You may learn more about FlySpeed Data Export at the web site: